Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/16 23:05:42 UTC

New Maven 2 repos for Eclipse and SUN jars?

Hi,

When I browse the http://repo1.maven.org today, I found there are two repos:

http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse (Containing eclipse jars)
http://repo1.maven.org/maven-java.net/ (Containing javax and com.ibm.sun jars)

Are these new repos that we can reference for Eclipse and Sun artifacts? Does anybody have more information?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: New Maven 2 repos for Eclipse and SUN jars?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
On 1/16/07, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I browse the http://repo1.maven.org today, I found there are two repos:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse (Containing eclipse jars)

this is a test repo for eclipse bundles, you can use it for testing

> http://repo1.maven.org/maven-java.net/ (Containing javax and com.ibm.sun jars)

things are moved from here to central as people request and if they
follow requirements, so if you see something there not in /maven2 file
a MEV issue

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.