Posted to users@maven.apache.org by janee <Ja...@MEDecision.com> on 2008/02/05 23:06:51 UTC

Configure SCM for both ClearCase LT and UCM?

The ClearCase SCM provider accepts a <clearcaseType> of either UCM or LT. How
do I configure it for both ClearCase LT and UCM?

Re: Configure SCM for both ClearCase LT and UCM?

Posted by janee <Ja...@MEDecision.com>.
The solution appears to be to set up your clearcase-settings.xml with an
entry like:

<clearcase-settings>
    <clearcaseType>UCM</clearcaseType>
    <clearcaseLT>true</clearcaseLT>
    <viewstore>D:\aa</viewstore>
</clearcase-settings>

where viewstore indicates the path to the directory containing your snapshot
views.

The clearcaseLT tag isn't documented, but is mentioned in:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-135