Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by nick choi <n1...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 06:24:21 UTC

I got a problem when I upload image

Hello.

I tested photark on my laptop.

when I tried to upload image at
http://localhost:8080/photark/admin/admin.html, it failed.
What can I do to fix this problem?
catalina.out log file is below,

>>> Initializing JCR Gallery
24/02/2010 5:08:28 PM org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl getTransientStates
WARNING: Unexpected item state status: 1 of node /
>>> Initializing JCR Gallery
>>> Initializing JCR Album
>>> Initializing JCR Gallery
Number of fields: 4
fileName:desert_punk.jpg
org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.ArchiveException: No Archiver found
for the stream signature
        at
org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.ArchiveStreamFactory.createArchiveInputStream(ArchiveStreamFactory.java:181)
        at
org.apache.photark.upload.FileUploader.isArchive(FileUploader.java:63)
        at
org.apache.photark.upload.FileUploader.uploadFile(FileUploader.java:43)
        at
org.apache.photark.upload.PhotoUploadServlet.doPost(PhotoUploadServlet.java:90)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter.doFilter(TuscanyServletFilter.java:99)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:873)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
This album is already in gallery
24/02/2010 5:08:46 PM org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl getTransientStates
WARNING: Unexpected item state status: 1 of node /

thanks in advance.
--
Nick Choi.
http://blog.n1xx.net

Re: I got a problem when I upload image

Posted by nick choi <n1...@gmail.com>.
I'm using 5.0.307.9 beta(Ubuntu 9.10), too

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
5.0.307.9 beta (ubuntu 8.04)

--
Avdhesh Yadav