Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 09:38:50 UTC

Re: reroute HTTP requests to a custom endpoint

On 9/28/07, nev <je...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Basically, I want to "redirect" all incoming http traffic to my custom
> endpoint.  How do I do this?
>
> I'm a big-time noob to ServiceMix.  I've (finally) gotten some of the
> examples to work.  The wsn-http-binding seemed the most relevant to me.
> However, when I tried changing the target* info to my component/endpoint,
> the request wasn't being received.

This is just standard message routing via the component configuration.
When you create a SU for the servicemix-http component, in the
xbean.xml file you need to configure the targetService, targetEndpoint
or targetInterface attribute to point to the next endpoint.

What exactly is your custom endpoint?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/