Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Aseem Sharma <as...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/01/07 06:44:58 UTC

Two XBeans-packaged.jar having same class name

Hello,

I have created client stubs for two different web services using axis2(ver
1.4, xmlbeans binding, asynchronous, different directory structure). Two
-test-client.jar files are created. I have put both the jars in lib
directory of axis2 as I have to call both the webservices from the same
project.

I am able to call both the web services with these client jars. But I am
unable to process response of the web services as response of both the web
services is having same format. I am getting class cast exception as I am
having two XBeans-packaged.jar in my class path containing same name of the
class in both jars (i.e Response Document object from both the webservices).

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Aseem Sharma

Re: Two XBeans-packaged.jar having same class name

Posted by Deenadayalan J <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aseem,

I am not sure, If am correct. But my understanding is

XBeans-packaged will be the same irrespective of the WSDL you use. Hence,
try adding only one XBeans-packaged.jar in your classpath.

Regards,
Deena