Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by someperson <il...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/02 02:14:57 UTC

adding apache FOP jars to Geronimo Classpath

Hi
How would I add references to FOP jars in the Geronimo classpath. I am
trying to integrate FOP support into my application on a prepackaged and
built  Geronimo Server
How can I do this?

thanks in advance.
il

Re: adding apache FOP jars to Geronimo Classpath

Posted by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com>.
I can file a JIRA. Your instructions and pointers have helped me going in the
right direction though. I intend to follow through by filing a JIRA.

thanks
ilango

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com>.
How can I add this as a dependency?

<but do you need to update your app to invoke FOP?>
Yes. I need to update my app to invoke FOP.

I was referring to Apache FOP ((Formatting Objects Processor). This is a
print formatter driven  by XSL formatting object (XSL-FO). Sorry about not
being clear.

The problem with my WAR archive is that it is already present (as a exploded
war folder)in a prepackaged Application Server customised for a Workflow
application and I am not supposed to disturb that.  I tried adding the jars
to the WEB-INF/lib folder and then added the classpath entries in
setenv.bat. But that did not seem to take care of the problem of adding all
required classes, I think

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.