Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bill Siggelkow <bs...@mac.com> on 2006/02/10 06:05:04 UTC

Problem resolved with maven build for Tomahawk

I just downloaded the top level MyFaces current from svn. When I ran
mvn install I got dependency failures with Tomahawk. I resolved the
problem by adding the following to current/tomahawk/core/pom.xml:

     <dependency>
       <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
       <version>1.0.4</version>
       <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

After adding this I still had another problem with a Tomahawk
dependency on Tiles. I resolved this by changing the struts
dependency in current/tomahawk/core/pom.xml by changing <optional>
from true to false.

After this I was able to successfully run the complete mvn install.

-Bill SIggelkow

Re: Problem resolved with maven build for Tomahawk

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
I did a clean checkout of tomahawk and reset my local maven
repository.  I was able to build ok once I made a few changes:

1.) added snapshot repo to tomahawk/pom.xml
2.) remove parent ref in master-pom/pom.xml

I did not need to make any of the changes you suggested.  Everything
compiles but unit tests are failing (separate problem.)

Sean