Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Scott Moore <pu...@cox.net> on 2002/06/18 17:08:16 UTC

Xalan bug?

I'm using (well, I was) the construct <xsl:value-of select="@label"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>, however, it produces the following output:

<?javax.xml.transform.disable-output-escaping ?>&lt;xsl:value-of
select=&quot;/Doc/FirstName&quot;/&gt;<?javax.xml.transform.enable-output-es
caping ?>

The "label" attribute in the XML source looks like this:
label="&lt;xsl:value-of select=&quot;/Doc/FirstName&quot;/&gt;"

The same construct from MSXML 4 produces (which is correct):

<xsl:value-of select="/Doc/FirstName"/>

Any thoughts?  Oh, and please don't berate me about the terrors of
disable-output-escaping.  I know, I know, it's not portable, etc.  The
XSL-List has already had a field day with this.

Thanks,
Scott