Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 23:38:11 UTC

default pool size for asynchronous?

Hello!

what is the default pool size for asynchronous? How is this configured?

What happens if no thread is available?

I went here and did ctrl+f http://tomee.apache.org/properties-listing.html

Sorry if I missed this info in the docs. The reason for asking is that
asynchronous is working very well and it's a joy to use but I want to know
a little more about it :-P If it's missing in the docs I could try to write
something for it if based on some info

cheers

Re: default pool size for asynchronous?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hehe yes or globally in conf/system.properties (this time it is more usual ;))

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com