Posted to users@jena.apache.org by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 10:15:59 UTC

http://factforge.net/resource/dbpedia

Hello

What is "http://factforge.net/resource/dbpedia" and how it is differ from
dbpedia.org/resource.

How can we use it in our jena code?

Re: http://factforge.net/resource/dbpedia

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
There is nothing in any way unusual about the URI about which you are asking, so you should be able to use it like any other URI. Beyond that, please be much more specific about how you are creating and using your query. Please give us some actual code that you have written and then we can give you a more specific answer.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

Posted by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com>.