Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ju...@areva-td.com on 2008/05/27 19:27:37 UTC

How to tell Wsdl2Java to use xmlbeans as databinding in CXF 2.1?

How does one tell Wsdl2Java to use XMLBeans as the DataBinding using CXF
2.1?

Thank you,

Juan Andres VELEZ CADAVID
Senior Software Engineer
AREVA T&D Inc.
10865 Willows Road NE
Redmond, WA  98052-2502
Tel: +1(425) 250-2628
Fax: +1(425) 250-1400
E-Mail: juan.velez@areva-td.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged.
If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the
contents to another person,  use it for any purpose or store or copy the
information in any medium.

Re: How to tell Wsdl2Java to use xmlbeans as databinding in CXF 2.1?

Posted by Thomas Ramapuram <th...@gmail.com>.
What should I do to get xmlbeans databinding on the client side with CXV
2.1? I've used xmlbeans to generate Beans from schema.  How do I cast
one of the responses to the generated xmlbeans?

Thanks in Advance
Thomas

Posted by kpalania <kp...@yahoo.com>.
Juan,
  did you find the answer to this one? I am looking to do the exact same
thing but am running into the "Fault processsing.." exception when I call
the web service that uses XMLBeans for marshalling/unmarshalling.

Posted by ju...@areva-td.com.
Ok, so what about using XmlBeans just for plain marshalling/unmarshalling
of XML in CXF? How can this be accomplished? A link to a sample would be
gladly appreciated

Thanks,

Juan

Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
27-05-08 07:57 PM
Please respond to
users@cxf.apache.org

users@cxf.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: How to tell Wsdl2Java to use xmlbeans as databinding in CXF 2.1?

On May 27, 2008, at 1:27 PM, juan.velez@areva-td.com wrote:

> How does one tell Wsdl2Java to use XMLBeans as the DataBinding using
> CXF
> 2.1?

Unfortunately, the tooling aspects of the xmlbeans databinding aren't
in place yet.   The only way the xmlbeans databinding really works is
to use xmlbeans to create beans from the schema and then do a "code
first" type thing to create the service that uses those beans.
Definitely not ideal.

Dan

> Thank you,
>
> Juan Andres VELEZ CADAVID
> Senior Software Engineer
> AREVA T&D Inc.
> 10865 Willows Road NE
> Redmond, WA  98052-2502
> Tel: +1(425) 250-2628
> Fax: +1(425) 250-1400
> E-Mail: juan.velez@areva-td.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
> and may
> be privileged.
> If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
> immediately
> and do not disclose the
> contents to another person,  use it for any purpose or store or copy
> the
> information in any medium.

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: How to tell Wsdl2Java to use xmlbeans as databinding in CXF 2.1?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On May 27, 2008, at 1:27 PM, juan.velez@areva-td.com wrote:

> How does one tell Wsdl2Java to use XMLBeans as the DataBinding using
> CXF
> 2.1?

Unfortunately, the tooling aspects of the xmlbeans databinding aren't
in place yet.   The only way the xmlbeans databinding really works is
to use xmlbeans to create beans from the schema and then do a "code
first" type thing to create the service that uses those beans.
Definitely not ideal.

Dan

> Thank you,
>
> Juan Andres VELEZ CADAVID
> Senior Software Engineer
> AREVA T&D Inc.
> 10865 Willows Road NE
> Redmond, WA  98052-2502
> Tel: +1(425) 250-2628
> Fax: +1(425) 250-1400
> E-Mail: juan.velez@areva-td.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
> and may
> be privileged.
> If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
> immediately
> and do not disclose the
> contents to another person,  use it for any purpose or store or copy
> the
> information in any medium.

---
Daniel Kulp