Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/12 15:09:19 UTC

Google Analytics added to Apache Home (Wiki) page

Hi,

I added Google Analytics to the auto-export file for the ESME wiki.

I'll pull the reports once a month and post them here.

D.

Re: Google Analytics added to Apache Home (Wiki) page

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Added privacy policy to auto-export template:
http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/esme-privacy-policy.html

D.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Google Analytics added to Apache Home (Wiki) page

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Dick.