Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Tardy <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/03 13:47:27 UTC

RMI Support for Maven

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to generate stubs and skeletons for RMI during the
maven build. I have found two possible solutions right now. As I have seen,
there are some RMI plugins around, but none is an official apache maven
plugin. And as far as I have seen most of them are for maven 1. Another
possible solution is to use an ant task for generating the stubs and
skeletons.

My question is, what's the way how it should be done?

Thanks for your help!

Kind Regards,
Thomas

Re: RMI Support for Maven

Posted by Borut BolĨina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Thomas,

you can read this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg76455.html

I made a patch which generates stubs automatically for all needed classes,
but unfortunately the original author still did not include it.

I can send you the plugin for maven 2 if you wish.

Cheers,
Borut