Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/04/24 11:48:54 UTC

component webapp network interface binding

Hi forum,

Is it possible to configure different components so that they bind on
different network interfaces.  I want to expose a few components to the
internet, but the rest of the components I want to be accessed ONLY via the
internal LAN?

In the past I have performed this type of filtering in a standard java
webapp by creating a filter that inspects the client ip address.

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

Re: component webapp network interface binding

Posted by snowch <sn...@coralms.com>.
Aha! Another possible solution put apache http server in front of ofbiz
tomcat and use  mod_proxy_ajp.  Then perform URL filtering via the ProxyPass
and ProxyPassReverse directives?

Posted by snowch <sn...@coralms.com>.