Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 11:32:53 UTC

Need help to start contributing in apache lucene.

Hi Fellow members,

I am new to apache lucene community. i clone the svn repo to my local. I am
planning to contribute in the project by bug fixing.
can someone help me to start working? How can i proceed? It would be very
helpful if you share any lucene documents
--
Chandresh Pancholi
Flipkart.com

Re: Need help to start contributing in apache lucene.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
There is also this page: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;