Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Doron Solomon <do...@ericsson.com> on 2008/06/10 16:34:19 UTC

Password Expiration Policy

Hi,

It seems like passwords expire after 90 days.  While this is fine for
regular users, we don't want the password for our admin user to expire.
Is there a way to control this policy, either on a per-user basis or for
all users?

Thanks,
Doron

Re: Password Expiration Policy

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Doron Solomon
<do...@ericsson.com> wrote:

> It seems like passwords expire after 90 days.  While this is fine for
> regular users, we don't want the password for our admin user to expire.
> Is there a way to control this policy, either on a per-user basis or for
> all users?

It's configurable for all users, see:
http://archiva.apache.org/guides/security-configuration.html

--