Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/29 15:02:08 UTC

LifecycleListener problem

Hi,

It is possible to registering a LifecycleListener like so:

    emf.addLifecycleListener(new MyLifecycleListener());

However, a listener so registered will never fire, because the
internal code will see a Class[0], not null, as the last argument to
addLifecycleListener(). The right syntax is:

    emf.addLifecycleListener(new MyLifecycleListener(), null);

Needless to say, this is a bit surprising. Maybe we should treat
Class[0] as null?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey