Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Roper <Jo...@iOra.com> on 2000/06/09 23:39:58 UTC

Xalan C 1.0?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list for this question, so here
goes....

I was wondering if there was a schedule for Xalan C++ releases. I downloaded
0.30 about a month ago and I'm planning on incorporating XSLT etc into our
product (due to be released at the end of August) and I'd like to be able to
take advantage of Xalan C++ for my XSL transformations and so I'd like to
take the latest/most stable version in that timeframe. Can anyone please
help?

Many Thanks
John Roper
www.iOra.com