Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 10:53:45 UTC

Re: Orphan links in Docs

Hi Dave,

I have finally got some time to look at the regex you mentioned and indeed
thats what was the issue. I have fixed it but I don't know how to send
review request for the "site". I suppose "site" is not maintained in the
"repo". Can you please help me with that? Actual change is just one
character (:P), but I wanted to update the site README as well, as it would
make the process clearer for newbies like me.

Thanks,
Dharmesh

Fwd: Orphan links in Docs

Posted by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com>.