Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Barry Han <hu...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 03:24:26 UTC

Sample Cube Build fail at Step#3

Hi Kylin developer,

my hadoop environment :
HDP 2.6
Kylin2.0

When I try to add datasource, Kylin sync hive table is okey.
But, when I try to build the cube, I got error at setp 3 as follow:

*Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusException: Attempt to invoke
the "BONECP" plugin to create a ConnectionPool gave an error : The specified
datastore driver ("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver") was not found in the CLASSPATH.
Please check your CLASSPATH specification, and the name of the driver.*
	at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.generateDataSources(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:232)
	at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.initialiseDataSources(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:117)
	at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.<init>(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:82)
	... 87 more
*Caused by:
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.connectionpool.DatastoreDriverNotFoundException:
The specified datastore driver ("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver") was not found in
the CLASSPATH. Please check your CLASSPATH specification, and the name of
the driver.*
	at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.connectionpool.AbstractConnectionPoolFactory.loadDriver(AbstractConnectionPoolFactory.java:58)
	at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.connectionpool.BoneCPConnectionPoolFactory.createConnectionPool(BoneCPConnectionPoolFactory.java:54)
	at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.generateDataSources(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:213)
	... 89 more
)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingHMSHandler.invokeInternal(RetryingHMSHandler.java:212)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingHMSHandler.invoke(RetryingHMSHandler.java:105)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingHMSHandler.<init>(RetryingHMSHandler.java:78)
	... 41 more

result code:2

Please Help!

Thank you!
Barry Han

Re: Sample Cube Build fail at Step#3

Posted by qiumingming <cs...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I got it, I mistook HDP2.6 as hadoop 2.6 before. Thank you.

Re: Sample Cube Build fail at Step#3

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Mingming, Barry's environment is Hortonworks Data Platform 2.6, whose
Hadoop version should be > 2.7. So he doesn't have the problem you faced.

>       Hi,I want to know what's specific version your hadoop is,My Hadoop
> version is 2.6.0-cdh5.4.4. I got a error at Extract Fact Table Distinct
> Columns step, mr job failed. The error info is :java.io.IOException:
> Initialization of all the collectors failed. Error in last collector was
> :Cannot find serializer for
> org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps.SelfDefineSortableKey at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.createSortingCollector.
>
>      It seems you did not meet this problem. Did you change anything, such
> as maven dependency. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Sample Cube Build fail at Step#3

Posted by Barry Han <hu...@gmail.com>.
I just add a configuration in *kylin_hive_conf.xml* as follow:

<property>
        <name>hive.metastore.uris</name>
        <value>thrift://localhost:9083</value>
</property>

Re: Sample Cube Build fail at Step#3

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Barry, could you please share how you fixed the problem? That would
benefit other users who face the same error. Thx!

> fixed now
>

> Thank you

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Sample Cube Build fail at Step#3

Posted by Barry Han <hu...@gmail.com>.
fixed now

Thank you

Re: Sample Cube Build fail at Step#3

Posted by Barry Han <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shaofeng,

It is from kylin.log.
I have checked that there is *mysql-connector-java.jar* in $HIVE_HOME/lib/
in HiveServer2

Thank you for your reply.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Barry, where is this error from, kylin.log or Mapper's log?

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋