Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@devsys.jaguNET.com> on 2007/10/01 20:12:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r581030 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_http.c

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 06:08:13PM -0000, niq@apache.org wrote:
> Author: niq
> Date: Mon Oct  1 11:08:13 2007
> New Revision: 581030

> Log:
> No change, but they won't let me have foo
> (and ... this is the module with a function addit_dammit !!!)

Well, at least addit_dammit is descriptive :)

Re: svn commit: r581030 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_http.c

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Oct 1, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:12:44 -0400
> Jim Jagielski <ji...@devsys.jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, at least addit_dammit is descriptive :)
>
> Aha, so the struct should've been called holdit_dammit!

:)

Re: svn commit: r581030 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_http.c

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:12:44 -0400

--
Nick Kew