Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Sumathi <si...@gft.com> on 2004/10/09 12:30:36 UTC

WebLucene -html.xsl

Hello ...
            As of now , I'm able to run the demo application . ie . I can Index the sample blog.xml and search from it . Since all ur samples , (blog.xml,html.xsl,nav.xsl,results.xsl,rss.xsl,header.xsl,footer.xsl,searchbox.xsl,style.xsl,total.xsl ) are in some other language , i cannot get a clear idea about what's happening . It would be great If u can get the English Version of all these files .

Expecting your help !!
Thanks in Advance !
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen - with kind regards
_____________________________________

Sumathi P

Junior Consultant QA

GFT Technologies , India