Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Liu Da Li <wa...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 08:09:58 UTC

Issue when add additional speaker to a submitted paper.

Dear all,
I have submitted a paper to Apache Conf at http://www.apachecon.eu/successfully.
But when I try to add additional speaker to the submitted paper, it said:
ApacheCon EU 2012

Oops, we've had a problem on the server. The web team have been informed
and will be looking into it.

Do anyone can help to take a look on this issue?

Re: Issue when add additional speaker to a submitted paper.

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Dear Liu Da Li:

Thank you for your report about this problem with the web site. I have reported this to the web team, who will also see the error report in the server logs.

I will let you know when the problem has been rectified.

regards
 Steve

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
A pleasure. Happy to be of assistance.

regards
 Steve

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve and others,

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Thanks for the information.

I am in touch with the web team. When we need further information about this (you surely don't call these "bug reports" ;-) either I or they will be in touch.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
I can confirm this problem.

Posted by Liu Da Li <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Liu Da Li <wa...@gmail.com>.