Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by DW <xf...@hotmail.com> on 2011/02/22 05:38:03 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Access directory through apache

The simple way is to use "options indexes" like this:

<Directory "/var/opt/webstack/apache2/2.2/htdocs/frontend">
        *options indexes*
</Directory>

If the above doesn't work then try putting: *Options +Indexes*

Put the above in your httpd.conf, AND stop and restart the server for
changes to take effect.

Let us know if this worked.

Good luck