Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by James Chain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/15 01:59:16 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-160: Augment KStream.print() to allow users pass in extra parameters in the printed string

I had start a voting process for KIP-160

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-160:+Augment+KStream.print()+to+allow+users+pass+in+extra+parameters+in+the+printed+string

Re: [VOTE] KIP-160: Augment KStream.print() to allow users pass in extra parameters in the printed string

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
James,