Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lin Ma <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/06 06:37:02 UTC

for maven short-cut command like mvn clean and mvn package

Hello Maven experts,

Comparing to full format command like mvn plugin:goal, for command like mvn
clean and mvn package, how to find which is the exact goal to execute for a
plug-in?

thanks in advance,
Lin

Re: for maven short-cut command like mvn clean and mvn package

Posted by Lin Ma <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks MK.

regards,
Lin