Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Frédéric Pakin <fp...@formatel.fr> on 2000/11/28 18:39:08 UTC

Recompiling Xalan C 1.3 on NT

    Hello,

    We have recompiled Xalan C 1.3 from scratch using MsDev 6.0 +
service pack for this compiler on NT : no errors only tons of warnings.
We rebuild completely every DLLs using the project file provided to
compile simpleTransform.exe

    We ran simpleTransform on the 2 attached file ... no error ... but
the output file is truncated to 255 chars !!!

    Now if one changes the output method to "xml" in the XSL declaration
from foo.xsl, the output file is complete !!! (but of course our &gt;
... tags are unchanged).

    Another symptom is : delete some chars from the XSL, the parsing and
tranlation proceed but the output file is still truncated.

    We suspect a compiler problem, does anyone get this kind of problems
??? Any solution/help would be kindly accepted.

    Sincerely,

    Frederic Pakin