Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2007/01/25 21:51:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r499939 - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/content/data/ applications/content/webapp/content/images/ applications/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/catalog/ applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/ applications/order/webapp/o...

This is great Jacques! Thanks for your work on this.

-David