Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Houliang Qi <ne...@163.com> on 2021/01/01 04:38:00 UTC

Re: Happy new year!

Hi,

Happy new year, hope the IoTDB ecology will be stronger in 2021

Thanks,
Houliang Qi
BONC, Ltd

On 01/1/2021 06:59,Simon Mayer<s....@pragmaticminds.de> wrote:
2 Minutes bevor 12 o clock in Germany happy new year. Chinese have it already but the US guys I think in 7 or 8 hours so happy new years for you cheers

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>