Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Hinnerk Feldwisch <di...@yahoo.de> on 2003/09/21 14:59:35 UTC

Re[2]: isolation-level: null

Hello joss,

thank you for your answer!
I'm using resin (version 2.0.9, same as on the other PC where
everything is working), and I tried to use all the same versions on
both PCs... further I already copied the content of repository_*.xml
in my repository.xml, and I do have the same doctype as yours (but I
think yours is missing a quotation mark at the end, isn't it?).

I don't know what I could do anymore; I had a look at the source- code
of the nullpointer- exception and think that the isolation-level-
string is null; but why is it so?

Do you or anybody else have have another hint?

Thanks,
Hinnerk