Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Akshay Patil <aq...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/16 13:19:50 UTC

Learning to rank

 Hi

I am student. for my master thesis I am working on the Learning To rank. As
I did research on it. I found solution provided by the Bloomberg. But I
would like to ask. With the example that you have provided It always shows
the error of Bad Request.

Do you have running example of it. So i can adapt it to my application.

I am trying to use the example that you have provided in github.

core :- techproducts
traning_and_uploading_demo.py

It generates the training data. But I am getting the problem in uploading
the model. It shows error of bad request (empty request body). please help
me out with this problem. So I will be able to adapt it to my application.

Best Regards !

Any help would be appreciated !!!!

Re: Learning to rank

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Which version of Solr are you using?
And do you have the error log for your error?

Regards,
Edwin