Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard Hill <RH...@classmates.com> on 2003/04/04 05:25:25 UTC

Using a model bean value in a
I have an action that creates and populates a model bean (not a form bean)
and makes it available to the view component, in this case a success.jsp .

In the success.jsp I have a form. I would like to populate the form field
with the value from my model bean that was just passed to it.

I tried using the following...

value="<bean:write name="path.to.model.bean" property="name" />" />

And I get a "org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /success.jsp(10,103)
jsp.error.attribute.noequal" error.

How can I populate the form field with my model bean value?

Thanks,
- Richard