Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rafael Angarita <ra...@telcel.net.ve> on 2002/10/01 20:56:28 UTC

Problem with classNotFound and multiples contexts

    Hi!

    I have a tomcat 3.3.1 server with two contexts, root (default) and
c1, both of them have its own WEB-INF/lib directory. The file  j0.jar
 is copied in each WEB-INF/lib directory but when the server starts  the
 server indicates a ClassNotFoundException but  the class in in  j0 .jar
    If I set the classpath explicitly with the j0.jar,  everything works
fine.
    It's not supposed  all the .jar  in the lib directory are included
in the classpath for that context?

    Any suggestions?, thanks in advance

--

Rafael Angarita

Re: Problem with classNotFound and multiples contexts

Posted by Thomas Eichberger <we...@java.at>.
maybe you should give it to the lib directory of tomcat itself