Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bernd Mau <Ma...@hhla.de> on 2005/10/20 18:38:32 UTC

Multiproject Release: No check in

Hi,

I tried to release a multiproject with 5 modules (on a Branch). Well,
the POMs of all modules are changed and there are some dependencies
which have been updated correctly. But only the master has been checked
in correctly.

I'm changed the recommended layout, to fit in an eclipse workspace. I
have one master at the same level as the other modules.

The module section of the master pom.xml:

  <modules>
    <module>../hhla.library.pom</module>
    <module>../hhla.library.site</module>
    <module>../hhla.lang</module>
    <module>../hhla.common.log4jx</module>
  </modules>

Any ideas out there?

Thank you.
Bernd

Re: Multiproject Release: No check in

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
We currently use a simular structure with maven 1, so this would need fixing
for us also

regards,

Wim

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

mvn doesn't work with java-1.4.2-ibm-1.4.2.1 (IBM JDK)

Posted by Sridhar Radhakrishnan <sr...@redhat.com>.
Not sure whether this has been already addressed. Anyway, posting for
your information. I was using the ibm jdk version
(java-1.4.2-ibm-1.4.2.1) and trying to build the test project. It
couldn't compile and fails with the error "Failed to build model from
file
'~/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.0.4/plexus-utils-1.0.4.pom".
I was clueless about this error. Then, changing the jdk version to sun's
jdk 1.5 version did the trick for me. It's building sweet now. BTW, Is
this already a known issue? The "System Requirements" in the maven home
page doesn't exactly talk about the type of jdk (Sun, IBM etc).

-Sridhar.