Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ch...@t-systems.com on 2017/01/12 11:37:03 UTC

Update ListMultipleChoice by Ajax

Hello,

I have a form which contains a ListMultipleChoice and a PasswordTextField.

ListMultipleChoice<Group> groups = new ListMultipleChoice<>("groups", groupDao.getAllGroups(), new ChoiceRenderer<Group>("groupname"));
<select wicket:id="groups" id="groups"/>

PasswordTextField password = new RequiredPasswordField("password");
<input type="password" wicket:id="password" class="txtSearch"/>

After clicking an AjaxLink I set a user object to the default model of the form. Then the form will be rendered and I see all data of the user in the fields of the form.

But the ListMultipleChoice and the PasswordTextField are not updated. But the user object contains the data for the ListMultipleChoice and the PasswordTextField.
Can anyone help please.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig

AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Update ListMultipleChoice by Ajax

Posted by Ch...@t-systems.com.
Thank you. Now all is working fine :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Ah, it didn't have anything to do with Ajax or models after all:

- PasswordTextField#setResetPassword(false) lets it render the password
(you don't have a login form here, so it's safe)

- Group has to implement #equals() and #hashCode() *or* you have to use
an id value other than index (which is ChoiceRenderer's default)

Have fun
Sven

On 13.01.2017 11:18, Christoph.Manig@t-systems.com wrote:
> Ok I created an Account on GitHub. Here is the example: https://github.com/CManig/WicketChoiceExample
>

> Mit freundlichen Gr��en
> Christoph Manig
>

> -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AW: AW: Update ListMultipleChoice by Ajax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can use any publicaly available project hosting (your SVN,
bitbucket, github etc.)
Or you can create JIRA issue and attach your quickstart (I would use
this option only if I know for sure it is JIRA bug)

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:07 PM,  <Ch...@t-systems.com> wrote:
> I've only have a GitLab Account will this also work for you? Can you send me a link to the right place in Jira?
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> Christoph Manig

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

AW: AW: AW: Update ListMultipleChoice by Ajax

Posted by Ch...@t-systems.com.
I've only have a GitLab Account will this also work for you? Can you send me a link to the right place in Jira?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig

> I created a small example. How can I send this to you?
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> Christoph Manig
> Systems Engineer
>
> T-Systems International GmbH
> Systems Integration - SC Travel, Transport & Logistics Annenstr. 5
> 01067 Dresden
> tel.:   +49 (0) 351 / 4744 - 188
> fax:    +49 (0) 351 / 4744 - 209
> email:  Christoph.Manig@t-systems.com
>
> T-SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL GMBH
> Aufsichtsrat: Thomas Dannenfeldt (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri
> Abolhassan, Thilo Kusch, Dr. Markus Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen
> Rickmann
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933 Sitz der

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AW: AW: Update ListMultipleChoice by Ajax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You can share github link
or attach it to JIRA :)

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:02 PM,  <Ch...@t-systems.com> wrote:
> I created a small example. How can I send this to you?
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> Christoph Manig
> Systems Engineer
>
> T-Systems International GmbH
> Systems Integration - SC Travel, Transport & Logistics
> Annenstr. 5
> 01067 Dresden
> tel.:   +49 (0) 351 / 4744 - 188
> fax:    +49 (0) 351 / 4744 - 209
> email:  Christoph.Manig@t-systems.com
>
> T-SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL GMBH
> Aufsichtsrat: Thomas Dannenfeldt (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Thilo Kusch, Dr. Markus Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen Rickmann
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50335567

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.