Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by da...@chaosreigns.com on 2013/03/24 18:24:39 UTC

Spam on the wiki Fwd: [Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "HomerClar" by HomerClar

Just tried to delete this and noticed the wiki is down.  Posting to
increase chances of not forgetting it.

----- Forwarded message from Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> -----

Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 13:34:27 -0000
From: Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org>
To: Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org>
Subject: [Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "HomerClar" by HomerClar

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "HomerClar" page has been changed by HomerClar:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/HomerClar

New page:
There is nothing to write about myself I think.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Hurrey Im here and a part of this site.<<BR>>
I just hope I am useful in some way .<<BR>>
<<BR>>
[link deleted from this email]

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"Think, or I will set you on fire."
http://www.ChaosReigns.com

Re: Spam on the wiki Fwd: [Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "HomerClar" by HomerClar

Posted by da...@chaosreigns.com.
"You cannot save empty pages."

And I cannot find any way to delete the page.  It's still there.

And I cannot find any way to list changes made by user HomerClar.

I hate moinmoin so much.

Somebody want to remove this user's privileges?

--
'1960: "I have a great idea! lets have every person in the country carry
a radio tracking beacon!" "That'll never fly!"  2012: "I can has TWO