Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sudeepj2ee <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 08:20:37 UTC

interceptor call

Hi

How to call an interceptor from action class in struts 2

CAn any one send a sample code for that.

thanks in advance

sudeep srivastava

sudeepj2ee@gmail.com

Re: interceptor call

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Why do you want to do that? It defeats the purpose of the interceptors.

musachy

Re: RE interceptor call

Posted by Lance <la...@marketpipe.com>.
http://translate.google.com/translate_t?langpair=fr|en
Is just the usual disclaimer etc apart from the link

Re: RE interceptor call

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- sudeepj2ee <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have seen the link posted by you but the
> functionality what i want is calling the interceptor

> from the action something like calling the
> interceptor when certain exception occurs.

I cannot understand why you would want to do that.

I don't feel that's what interceptors are for; IMO
actions should not know about their interceptor stack.

d.

Re: RE interceptor call

Posted by sudeepj2ee <su...@gmail.com>.
HI

meissa.sakho-2 wrote:

> Depuis le 21 décembre 2006, Natexis Investor Servicing s'appelle Natixis
> Investor Servicing. Les adresses mails des collaborateurs ayant changé,
> veillez à la mise à jour de votre carnet d'adresses.
>

> try this,
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/writing-interceptors.html
>
> L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne
> peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion
> non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce
> message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
> Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails
> que si necessaire
>
> The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.
> Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any
> unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the
> sender.

RE interceptor call

Posted by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr.