Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/11/27 23:00:12 UTC

Welcome Andrew Schwartzmeyer as a new committer and PMC member!

Hi devs & users,

I'm happy to announce that Andrew Schwartzmeyer has become a new committer
and member of the PMC for the Apache Mesos project.  Please join me in
congratulating him!

Andrew has been an active contributor to Mesos for about a year.  He has
been the primary contributor behind our efforts to change our default build
system to CMake and to port Mesos onto Windows.

Here is his committer candidate checklist for your perusal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MfJRYbxxoX2-A-
g8NEeryUdUi7FvIoNcdUbDbGguH1c/

Congrats Andy!
~Joseph

Re: Welcome Andrew Schwartzmeyer as a new committer and PMC member!

Posted by Benjamin Bannier <be...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Andrew,

It has been great to have you around and I am looking forward to what you’ll take on in the future.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Regards,
Qian Zhang

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Andy!

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Andy!

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!!

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 3:08 PM Andrew Schwartzmeyer <
andrew@schwartzmeyer.com> wrote:

> Thank you everyone for the welcome!
>
> It's been great working with you this past year, and I'm glad to
> continue making this great project even better.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Andy
>
> On 11/27/2017 3:00 pm, Joseph Wu wrote:
> > Hi devs & users,
> >
> > I'm happy to announce that Andrew Schwartzmeyer has become a new
> > committer
> > and member of the PMC for the Apache Mesos project.  Please join me in
> > congratulating him!
> >
> > Andrew has been an active contributor to Mesos for about a year.  He
> > has
> > been the primary contributor behind our efforts to change our default
> > build
> > system to CMake and to port Mesos onto Windows.
> >
> > Here is his committer candidate checklist for your perusal:
> > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MfJRYbxxoX2-A-
> > g8NEeryUdUi7FvIoNcdUbDbGguH1c/
> >
> > Congrats Andy!
> > ~Joseph

----
Da (Klaus), Ma (马达), PMP® | Software Architect
IBM Platform Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | madaxa@cn.ibm.com | http://k82.me

Re: Welcome Andrew Schwartzmeyer as a new committer and PMC member!

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!!

----

Posted by Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com>.

Posted by Judith Malnick <jm...@mesosphere.io>.
Congrats Andy! YAY!

--
Judith Malnick
Community Manager

Re: Welcome Andrew Schwartzmeyer as a new committer and PMC member!

Posted by Judith Malnick <jm...@mesosphere.io>.
Congrats Andy! YAY!

--
Judith Malnick
Community Manager

Re: Welcome Andrew Schwartzmeyer as a new committer and PMC member!

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Evonosky <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: Welcome Andrew Schwartzmeyer as a new committer and PMC member!

Posted by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: Welcome Andrew Schwartzmeyer as a new committer and PMC member!