Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/18 15:50:03 UTC

QA bot downloads v1 patch Was: Switched PreCommit-Admin over to Apache Yetus

Allen:
We noticed that recent precommit builds always downloaded the v1 patch for
HBase JIRAs.
This is the latest example:

Could this be related to Yetus ?

Thanks

Re: QA bot downloads v1 patch Was: Switched PreCommit-Admin over to Apache Yetus

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@apache.org>.
> On Jan 18, 2018, at 7:50 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Allen:
> We noticed that recent precommit builds always downloaded the v1 patch for HBase JIRAs.
> This is the latest example:
>
> Could this be related to Yetus ?

	YETUS-598.

	This and a few other things are why I called for a vote on an Apache Yetus 0.7.0 release yesterday morning.  (I really wanted YETUS-587 fixed first but this JIRA upgrade has really up-ended things.)