Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by virkenator <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 22:24:11 UTC

Multiple login issue

Hi,

I am using jmeter script to login multiple users. I am using CSV data
config, which has CSV file containing the username and password for various
users.
The problem is I am able to log in all the users one by one through the
script, but when I check my database, it shows that only one user in logging
in and the username keeps changing i.e when QA4 loggs in and after that QA5
loggs in, only QA5 appears logged in. I want all the user to be logged in
and stay logged in unless logged out. Plzz help.

Re: Multiple login issue

Posted by virkenator <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, let me try this....sounds good

Re: Multiple login issue

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
A logged in user is identified by a cookie normally. A cookie is scoped to a

Re: Multiple login issue

Posted by virkenator <vi...@gmail.com>.
hello deepak,

Re: Multiple login issue