Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/07 08:48:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Pulsar Adapters Release 2.8.0 Candidate 1

The vote passes with 3 binding votes.

+1 Sijie, Rajan, Peng Hui

I will promote the artifacts to Maven central.
I will ask help to PengHui in order to move the sources to the releases
repository

I will start a task to modify the website and find a place to put a
reference to the download link and the release notes.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this first release !

Enrico

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Pulsar Adapters Release 2.8.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Enrico - Thank you for working on that!

- Sijie