Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/18 15:56:28 UTC

[VOTE] Vote going on in user@ about Bylaws change

Hi everyone,

sorry for bumping this but I'd love some more votes in the current thread
on the user@ mailing list ("[VOTE] Bylaws change to allow some commits
without review").

I need as many votes from PMC members as possible but I'd also love
contributions from others.

Thank you!

Re: [VOTE] Vote going on in user@ about Bylaws change

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Yet another bump. There are still 9 active PMCs who haven't had the chance
to participate. I'd love your input!

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,