Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/18 17:10:29 UTC

RefCardz on Apache Karaf

Hi,

I have started to write a RefCardz on Apache Karaf for DZone. I need
volunteers interesting to receive early access of the card.

If this is the case, can you send me your name, email and urls ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: RefCardz on Apache Karaf

Posted by karafman <mv...@comcast.net>.
Charles Moulliard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have started to write a RefCardz on Apache Karaf for DZone. I need
> volunteers interesting to receive early access of the card.
>
> If this is the case, can you send me your name, email and urls ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
>
> Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
> Apache Committer
>
> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
> Skype: cmoulliard

Charles,

Count me in!
mvangeertruy@comcast.net
Michael Van Geertruy (karafman)
no urls

-----
Karafman
Slayer of the JEE
Pounder of the Perl Programmer

Re: RefCardz on Apache Karaf

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Freeman Fang
freeman.fang@gmail.com
http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Thanks

--
Freeman Fang

------------------------

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: RefCardz on Apache Karaf

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Jamie Goodyear
jgoodyear@apache.org
http://icodebythesea.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/icbts

Re: RefCardz on Apache Karaf

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
url should be address about your blogger site

Re: RefCardz on Apache Karaf

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Jamie Goodyear

Re: RefCardz on Apache Karaf