Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/12 15:27:26 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.0.4 Release Candidate 1

Dear OpenMeetings Community,

I would like to start a vote about releasing Apache OpenMeetings 3.0.4 RC1

Main changes are covered in the Readme:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/3.0.4RC1/README

Screen-Sharing:
* web application is now signed with trusted certificate (no warnings)
*(NOTE: NOT available in RC1, will be available in the release only)*
* RTMPT/RTMPS works as expected
* audio/video synchronization is improved

Recordings:
* It is now possible to rename the recording
* Recordings stability is improved

RTL:
* Dashboard, Calendar, Settings and Admin are more RTL friendly

Calendar:
* Time zone support is greatly improved

Full Changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/3.0.4RC1/CHANGELOG

Release artefacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/3.0.4/rc1/

Tag: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/3.0.4RC1/

PGP release keys (signed using
C467526E):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/3.0.4/rc1/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

My vote is +1 (binding)

Tested: signatures, build, basic functionality

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.0.4 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
+1

not least for for solving OPENMEETINGS-998 and a signed web app ;-)

Posted by "Licdo. Yehanny Olivares" <yo...@gmail.com>.
+1 This version has a lot of improved features, really great! Testing

--
A la espera de tu valiosa respuesta se despide,
*Licdo. Yehanny Olivares*

[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/yehanny>[image: Google+]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+yehannyolivares/posts>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/yehanny>[image: Linkedin]
<http://ve.linkedin.com/pub/yehanny-olivares/21/834/422/>[image: Skype]
<http://www.skype.com/yehanny>
NOTA: Si no quiere recibir más correos por favor responder con la palabra
"ELIMINAR" y listo, si va a reenviar usar (CCO/Copia de Carbón Oculta -
BCC/Background Carbon Copy) Antes de imprimir este correo piensa en tu
medio ambiente, el planeta te necesita!

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.0.4 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Op zaterdag 14 februari 2015 heeft 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven:

--
Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.0.4 Release Candidate 1

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
That's OK, Maxim. :^)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Keiji,