Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/04/01 15:24:45 UTC

Re: Cayenne -- Apache automatic deploy problem

This likely means that 'awakeFromDeserialization' [1] failed to
attach DataContext to Cayenne stack. Is it possible that the code in
question called before Cayenne stack is loaded? Where is it called
anyways?

Andrus

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/branches/STABLE-2.0/
cayenne/cayenne-java/src/cayenne/java/org/apache/cayenne/access/
DataContext.java

On Mar 30, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Marc Gabriel-Willem wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I checked the entity resolver value.
> Indeed, in this situation the value is 'null'.
>
> Marc

>>> (ToManyList.java:
>>> 307)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.cayenne.access.ToManyList.size(ToManyList.java:260)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> com.sideinternational.web.profiling.group.GroupEditor.save
>>> (GroupEditor.j
>>> ava:246)
>>>
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
>>> a:39)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessor
>>> Impl.java:25)
>>>
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke
>>> (MethodBindingImpl.java:13