Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2016/07/13 15:06:39 UTC

REMINDER: User Meetup Hosted by Mifos Thursday at 1430GMT via GoToTraining

Hi all,

This is a reminder about our User Meetup happening tomorrow at 1430GMT via
GoToTraining.

Register to attend here
https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/6597896964898568705
<https://web.chilipiper.com/link/mifos.org/5786586de4b02bbec5bc9f9d?link=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZhdHRlbmRlZS5nb3RvdHJhaW5pbmcuY29tJTJGcnQlMkY2NTk3ODk2OTY0ODk4NTY4NzA1>
A number of our GSOC interns will be showcasing some of their in-progress
work including re-skinning of our Community App, offline access via Android
and the browser, notifications via the web app, mobile self-service,
integration with credit bureaus, and integration with mobile money.

We'd love to have you attend so hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Ed