Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 20:24:49 UTC

Collection-with-tag query example

Hello,

Anyone can give me an example for collection-with-tag query? I checked in
xtest, but I couldn't find one.

I'm working on parallelizing the index creation process. Indexing query
takes two arguments collection folder and directory where the index will be
stored.

In collection query parallelization, in IntroduceCollectionRule class, the
DATASCAN operator takes two parameters, the list of arguments in assign
operator and a DataSourcre object. In this case VXQueryCllectionDataSource.

So, in the case of indexing, is there a way to configure the DATASCAN
operator to  partition the indexing job.

Thank you very much
Menaka

--
*Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena*