Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2002/12/09 00:55:13 UTC

Bad menuitem in checkstyle.

I used forrest 0.2 from centipede to generate the following

http://www.krysalis.org/templates/smoke-test/checkstyle/smoketest.Smoke.html
is good, but
http://www.krysalis.org/templates/smoke-test/checkstyle/smoketest.html
is both smoketest.html and sometest.Smoketest.html  marked as current.

My book.xml is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<book xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" copyright="@year@
Krysalis Project" title="@name" software="@SOFTWARE@">
<menu label="Project">
<menu-item href="../index.html" label="back"/>
</menu>
<menu label="Analysis">
<menu-item href="index.html" label="Summary"/>
<menu-item label="smoketest" href="smoketest.html"/>
<menu-item label="smoketest.Smoke" href="smoketest.Smoke.html"/>
</menu>
</book>

Any ideas?

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 02:38:33PM +0800, Hans E. Kristiansen wrote:
> I would like to publish a certificate using forrest. The problem is that the
> cert file always get the extension .html, rather than .crt. e.g. the file is
> called cacert.crt, but the generated file is always called cacert.crt.html
> (using "forrest site" command).
>
> How do I ensure that the file extension is maintained during the publishing
> process.

It isn't really possible with the current Forrest.  See the mail I just
posted, "Adding protocols to links".  If I were you I'd wait to see what
happens on that thread.

The closest that can be achieved with today's Forrest is to stop Cocoon
adding the .html by filtering out the cacert.crt link, with a custom
sitemap:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-avalon/src/documentation/sitemap.xmap?rev=1.20.2.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

and stylesheet:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-avalon/src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/Attic/avfilterlinks.xsl

Then cacert.crt would have to be copied manually.

--Jeff

Newbie question

Re: Bad menuitem in checkstyle.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Nick Chalko wrote:

> I used forrest 0.2 from centipede to generate the following

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-forrest/etc/RELEASE-NOTES-0.2.1.txt?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

- Fixed a bug where multiple menu entries are highlighted if the filenames
  share a common prefix.

Vadim