Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Michal Margiel <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/11 23:25:39 UTC

Pivot in swing

Hello,

Is it possible to place pivot component into existing swing application? if
not is it planed for future releases?

I am asking this because I think Netbeans Platform + Apache Pivot would make
really great couple for creating thick client.

ps. sorry if you get dozen question like this but I've found no answers.

--
Pozdrawiam/Best regards
Michał Margiel

http://www.javarsovia.pl
http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichalMargiel
http://poligloci.margiel.eu

Re: Pivot in swing

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Yes, this is supported in Pivot 2.0. You can see a demo here:

  http://ixnay.biz/pivot-demos/swing-demo.html

The source code for the example is here:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/demos/src/org/apache/pivot/demos/swing/

Greg