Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2006/11/02 18:23:31 UTC

Re: Customizing Jetspeed 2 using Maven-2

Andreas Wiesauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I succeeded in deploying Jetspeed 2 to Tomcat using Maven-2. How can I
> customzize the deployment (using own context names for example /myportal
> instead of /jetspeed)?

Thats explained in the wiki, scroll down to the section on "Jetspeed
2.1-dev Maven2 Custom Portal Generation"

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/Maven2BuildSupport

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2
-DarchetypeArtifactId=portal-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.1-dev
-DgroupId=myportalgroup -DartifactId=myportal -Dversion=1.0

http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/